Lando's Birthday

Tonight, we had supper at Amigos in honour of Lando*'s 30th birthday. And like a lot of other people I know, the 30th year of her life was pretty frakin' great. Part of that great year was getting engaged to this guy who is the brother of this girl who is one of Babyface's wife's best friends. (I really liked writing that.) Anyway, part of the family tradition of the brother and the girl above is to make a cake and decorate it with a picture in icing. This seems that it would take a lot of talent. It was the picture of a prairie dog with "DUN! DUN! DUN!" written on it. I didn't get it.

And now I do.



_______________________________________
*Cheruby's ex was given this nickname by Cheruby's sister. There's no story behind it. She just started calling her Lando one day.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments