Blogworthy

There are a few things I've been meaning to mention.

1. Thank you, Owen, for introducing me to papadums. The healthy equivalent to chips.

2. I can't remember anymore. All the bits of my brain have fallen out somewhere along the way this week.

I leave again on Tuesday night for Toronto this time. I will get to have supper with some of my staff and be enjoying every moment of it. I'll be around another time this summer as well and actually make a trip out there specifically to go check in on them. It'll be good and I'll be driving in Toronto. No problem, right?

It's Cheruby's birthday next weekend. I'm totally looking forward to going camping with him and his dad and uncle.

Oh, I remember!

2. Thank you to Furlak for Blue Moon City that finally found its way to me through Bne's emotional mom.

3. Thanks to my brother for the First Season of Fraggle Rock. It's AWESOME!!

Congratulations to Cheruby for finishing his screenplay and submitting it to people to review and possible get money. He did that today. If you see him around, tell him that he done good. He spent some time screaming into pillows today.

This weekend, there's company in from Edmonton although not the usual large crowd what with it being the Father's Day weekend. Slarpcon is missing out.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He spent some time screaming into pillows today"

Oh, umm, well I guess he has already been "rewarded".

*grin*

cenobyte said...

...the...first...season...of....

SHARESIES!

Suz said...

Hmmmm... not *quite* what I meant.

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments