Because She Said So

I spent the day with Umbrella today. She's sooo awesome. I love spending time with her so much. I helped her buy a new wardrobe for $70 at Value Village where I saw a lovely couple trying on clothes. The woman was very pretty and had the cutest tattoo on her hip. She had a fabulous accent too. She tried on this very lovely orange and pink dress that I thought was really great even though it sounds horrible. She was saying she wasn't sure about it while her boyfriend was pretty keen on it. I wasn't helping Umbrella at the time so he asked me how she looked and since I'd already been looking, I said, "She looks fabulous. It's a great dress." She looked a little surprised by my candor, but she said thank you. It was a very nice little conversation. Apparently, he really likes orange.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments