So Much

So much has been happening, but I didn't want to post because I wanted my kitten to remain the focus for a while. Speaking of which, there are new pictures (with the original ones) for your viewing pleasure.

Great things that have happened since I last posted.
1. Got to spend the weekend with my mom and dad.
2. My dad delivered my desk which he built specially for me. It's so beautiful.
3. Discovered that my mom has a weakness for auctions. Quoting her, "You shouldn't let junk collectors attend auctions."
4. My parents' dog and my new kitten might be able to get along.
5. Tidied my house for the first time in much too long. It felt awesome!
6. Got a digital camera. (Hence, all the pictures of my new kitten.)
7. Decided to order a monitor and docking replicator for my laptop.
8. Hooked up my friend's ginormous TV and DVD player for watching movies.
9. Watched my new kitten fall asleep.
10. Learned that my timing stinks when it comes to calling a particular friend. 8 out of 10 times, he's just made his supper. Sometimes he lets it get cold while I talk and talk and talk and talk...
11. A friend of mine was giving away a freezer so I got a very special friend of mine to help my dad bring over to my house and move into the basement. He will be receiving very special payment too. ;) His wife will approve.

Life is good.

posted under |

2 comments:

neuba said...

Love the desk Suz, your dad did a nice job.

Echo is super cute too!

Jenn & Owen said...

Freezer, eh? Lucky. I love my freezer. I have no idea what I did without it.

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments