Fours

From Neuba. Thanks, babe.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Kernels Popcorn - clerk and popcorn maker extraordinaire
2. Market garden produce farm - digging potatoes and getting silly on potatoe dust
3. Payroll service provider - I've been here for 7 years and had 7 different positions
4. Retail postal outlet - mall job, no perks

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Highlander
2. The Lost Boys
3. Lord of the Rings - all three
4. Sixteen Candles

Four places I have lived:
1. Calgary
2. Nipawin
3. Saskatoon
4. Provost

Four TV shows I love:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Six Feet Under
3. Felicity
4. Star Trek - all of them

Four places I have vacationed:
1. California
2. B.C.
3. Edmonton
4. Drumheller

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Mom's lasagna
2. Whipped potatoes
3. Lemon chicken
4. Fettucine alfredo

Four sites I visit daily:
1. See Blogs I Read list
2. Google
3. The Weather Network
4. City of Heroes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Swimming.
2. Visiting friends in sunny California.
3. In my mom's house.
4. In my boyfriend's arms.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments