Reservation

My mom and I received our reservation confirmation for next weekend...

I am pleased to advise you that we have been able to reserve a room for you and your daughter at Avoncroft Farms, main lodge, for November 18th to 21st.

However, the only one available is the honeymoon suite. I trust that this will not present any problems. It includes king size bed, luxury tub, fireplace, and ensuite. It will be available upon your arrival.

Lodge Manager

p.s. Due to unforeseen circumstances, there will be no maid service.


I love my aunt.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been a surprise for you, your mother, and your aunt if I had met you at Avoncroft? I got as far as Stettler!

Suz said...

Would have been great!

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments