Quality Time

With my boyfriend being sick last week, I got some quality alone time. Relaxing and restful. All good.

Work was good this week too. New experiences and I didn't feel guilty about having Monday and Tuesday off. And there weren't *that* many emails to catch up on. Heh.

I talked to this person this week and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the direction the conversation went. I have some thinking to do on that.

On another note, I did something very silly - I bought this. I'm very excited. I might get it delivered as early as next week. Eep!!

And Mr. and Mrs. Smith comes out on Tuesday and I really want to get it. I really liked the movie.

SaskTel didn't install my phone line yet - the guy needed a bucket truck to get the line through the big tree at the back. They didn't phone to tell me that though - I had to phone them. Would have been nice if they'd phoned, but hopefully, it'll be done for Monday.

posted under |

2 comments:

neuba said...

What did you buy? I want to know. Was there suppose to be a link or something, or were you just leaving everyone in suspense?

Suz said...

I thought about that as I was driving to supper. Should be fixed now. There is a link.

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments