Alone

Well, it's the second night alone in my house after my roommate moved out. I miss him already, but I know it's a good thing for us both. I have been less motivated to clean up after myself, but decided to clean anyway. Got some stuff done too - a load of laundry, found some of my roommate's leftover stuff and put it all in one place for him when he stops by next, and unpacked from my latest trip. Took out the garbage too. All kinds of excitement going on in my house tonight. Wahoo!!

It's bedtime now and I'm looking forward to closing my eyes.

posted under |

1 comments:

Jenn & Owen said...

Are you comming to Edmonton on the 18-21st? Because then you should come and meet Koda Bear.

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments