Holy Crazy

Now, I'm not saying that the full moon has anything to do with it, but it sure does make things crazy. I don't normally have to stay overtime, but I've been working overtime for the past week and then the latest was last night until 7. Sheesh! I'm hoping that once I'm done with hiring at work, things will calm down to a reasonable list of to do's and more things on the it can wait list.

But, I did it again this weekend. Ms. Fixit is my name. I spent most of Sunday in the basement. The first hour was mostly disgusting as I can to clean up where my cat had been sick - twice. I guess carrot cake and cream cheese icing aren't the best thing for his little tummy. Next, I did some exercising. And then I rearranged the place and hung up my punching bag and got rid of all the garbage stuffs from the futon wrapping. Then I went grocery shopping and had a great evening with my sweetie watching The Return of the King on his new couch.

Last week is a blur - 4 hour meeting after work on Tuesday for the Canadian Cancer Society. I was soooo caffeinated that the sound of my heart beating kept me awake that night. But no headache which was nice. Wednesday night I went straight to my massage after work but only remember the first 20 seconds of it and the last 5 minutes. Some might say that I was sleepy. I felt grrrrreat! afterwards, though. Thursday night was also caffeinated so I was mostly awake for friends to come over and play Earthdawn. Friday night was my very first double date although it was impromptu. We went to see The Fantastic Four and then had a bite to eat at Montana's after the movie. Then I went to a birthday party for a friend who spent the summer in B.C. working as a camp counsellor. It was awesome to hear his stories of camp. And Saturday, well, Saturday was a write off. There may have been some computer games. Maybe a lot. And there were waffles. Mmmmm... waffles.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments