Home At Last

Heh. I saw llamas.

And Miss Otis Regrets got me through a cranky mood waiting at a train in Edmonton. Also gave the women in the car next to mine a pretty good giggle as it's not often you see someone vigourously car dancing to Bette Midler.

I got to see two of my aunties yesterday. I miss them terribly. I got to meet a remarkle young woman who's having twin boys in November. I know she's going to be a terrific mom. And I got to see a very hot guy who I haven't seen since we were about 10. [biting my knuckle] Dang.

I missed seeing my cousin and his wife AGAIN. I'm going to have to start planning my Edmonton trips better.

Interesting thing I saw on the drive home: an empty bus on the side of the road with its passengers outside. My thoughts are that the teenagers (lots of them) were getting a bit rowdy and the adult supervision told everyone to get off the bus to do some running down a grid road for a while to maintain their own sanity. It made me grin.

I think the afternoon has some boyfriend time and some City of Heroes time in store. Sooo looking forward to it.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments