Am I Still Awake?

The last three days are a complete blur of work, planning a celebratory summer lunch, playing computer games, and preparations for the trip to San Francisco. There wasn't a lot of sleep, that's for sure. I got the lawn mowed too.

I'm in Calgary and I'm not sure I would have made it without my boyfriend's driving for 2 hours between Kindersley and Hanna. I got in a half hour nap and was good to go after doing a little dance in the Husky in Hanna. Had to get the blood flowing somehow...

Tomorrow, we get on a plane headed for San Francisco. Wahoo!

A co-worker asked me the other day out of the blue, "Are you excited?" I wasn't totally sure she was talking about my vacation, but then she said, "Only two more days..." At which I responded, "Excited? Hell, yes!" Nothing has changed since that moment.

posted under |

1 comments:

neuba said...

You should be excited. It is awesome here. So sad we are leaving.

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments