Thursday Night in Winnipeg

Tonight is mine! Wahoo!

I had some great company at supper last night. There were ten of us from training that went to Hu's on First for supper. I didn't particularly enjoy my lemon chicken, but dang, was the dessert good. Basically deep fried spring rolls with bananas inside instead of regular spring roll stuff. Then they had vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and caramel sauce with these things. Mm.. mm.. mmmmmm... Sooooo good.

Then I went walking with one of the trainers through the Forks shops again. Didn't buy anything again. Might have if the stall with the unhelpful lady last time I was here had been more helpful, but had the exact same service from a different person this time. I guess the thought of making money doesn't appeal to any of these people. After I got home from that excursion, I had a great night's sleep.

I went walking tonight to cityplace which closes at 6 p.m. even on Thursdays. [pout] Portage Place mall was still open though so I walked through there for a bit. Got some clothes at Cotton Ginny which will be good for my trip to Los Gatos. And I can't remember the last time... Wait, yes I can. The last time I bought necklaces was last summer or the summer before that when I bought a new shirt at Winners that desparately needed a necklace. In fact, it was definitely two summers ago because I've had that shirt for quite some time. So I got three great necklaces tonight and the service I got at that store was fabulous. She was so helpful and we chatted quite a bit while I was looking at all her wonderful necklaces and jewelry. I even bought some earrings too!! It's been even longer since I bought earrings.

And now I'm talking to the Calgarian Agent. I'll be a while.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments