In Provost

Well, I made it. I'm not exactly sure how because I don't really remember the three hours I was in the car. There was lots of music. I was mostly just thinking the whole time. And maybe being a bit less concentratey on the road as I should have been. I didn't speed either. Most times I looked at the spedometer, I was doing almost exactly 100. That made me feel alright.

I didn't get to hear Miss Otis Regrets by Bette Midler. I love singing that song and I haven't heard it recently enough to remember the tune and words well enough. Pretty soon, they'll be ingrained, but until then I'll have to hear the song periodically which I don't mind at all. The last time I heard it, I was singing it for days afterward. To my boyfriend too which he could've taken in a very bad way. Especially since I was so excited about it. Heh.

There was a thundershower happening in the distance for the last 30minutes or so of my drive which made it go quite quickly. I absolutely love watching the lightning in the sky. I'm always in such awe of these things.

I'm determined to have a really good weekend. I haven't decided yet everyone I'm going to visit or whether I'm going home to Nipawin on Sund.... Hmmm... that's a bit of a slip. Apparently I need to go visit my parents soon. Anyway, haven't decided when I'm going back to Saskatoon yet - either Sunday or Monday. It might be Sunday just so I have the day on Monday to just be at home. I haven't had enough of those lately.

I'm going to see so many people at the wedding that I haven't seen in forever. I haven't been really good at keeping in touch with them so I'm a little worried that they might be mad at me, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I do think about them, but am never in a position to act on it when I do think of them. [sigh] I do think of them. And smile. And wonder what they're up to. It's a good thing I get to find out this weekend.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments